White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to the server?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timberwolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-18

What happened to the server? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Is the server down or did the IP address change or something? I can't seem to find it listed.
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 pm

dear timberwolf,

Lady_Knightstar wrote:
Server has been down do to several reasons. First being we keep getting our power and internet kicked off by pepco and comcast do to the storms we have been having over the last week. Second is i cant track down what keeps braking the server scripts it will run for a little bit then just keel over dead. So i put together a new core which seems as if it is working pretty well right now. Just have to complete some area building for it to go up. Seeing as i tried to take the current stuff but it sorta isn't overly functional with out the scripts for it so i decided to rebuild parts of the server other parts i will reimport back in after i get it up and going again. I am hoping to get it up by friday to start testing scripts and stuff but cant hold my breath too much on it.

That being said scarss is helping us out again with this rebuild

from another thread, so hopefully it will be up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
timberwolf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the server?   What happened to the server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the server?
Page 1 of 1