White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server crashs...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Something keeps making the server crash again. Shortly before it did so I saw an error message come up in the information bar, saying something about stacks. This is the second time the server has gone down today. Not sure if the first was for the same reasons. Also lost 3 levels for Alian that I'd made Sad
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Roan still needs his one level back

I dont know if it helps but the dwarves are still mounted, maybe itss their fault
Back to top Go down
Cliveta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:03 am

Why aren't the bugs being fixed, before new content is added? You are never going to be able to track down any problem/bug if you keep adding stuff before the bugs are fixed.
Back to top Go down
Cliveta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:22 am

You might want to start on fixing the box to get into the world!!
Back to top Go down

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:39 am

No one but you has ever said there was a problem with the box for getting into the world. I need to know what the problem with it is if i am going to fix it at all..... I have been bug fixing fyi things that i have been able to track down that people are doing when the server crashes to test and see if it is breaking things plus fixing things that i know is breaking things.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:14 am

Cliveta, if you dont give the details of the character that cant log in, we cant find the bug. Its pointless screaming it doesnt work because Knight doesnt know where to start. She isnt psychic, her awesome powers only go so far. tongue

Give us the details of the character that cant get in. Race? Phenotype? (never know) Any items in your invent that are suspicious? Did you drop your tattered bag? We need specifics.
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm

Character: Ark'al
race: Elf/garou
phenotype: as sexy as it gets Razz

has not dropped anything yet, any item of his with a script seems to be broken-ed Sad
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:02 pm

After having seen the problem myself, Im adamante its not to do with the races. This is something that goes way beyond preventing people from loging in.

The problems noted thus far are:

Unable to get past the (Choose Your Race) room.

Racial abilities such as Garou Changer, Vampire Mist Form and other widget activated items, dont work.

Other items that would usualy trigger conversations such as Emote Wands and even The One Ring, dont work.

Casting does not work. At all.

Creature spawns are not spawning. Not even the Demi Lich will spawn. Only the DM can spawn creatures currently.

Only system that seems to work is the training system in the Adventurers Guild.

If Im missing any here guys post em up. As I've previously said, this is too huge to be just a simple error in my opinion. Somethings gone seriously wrong here.
Back to top Go down

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:59 pm

OK those problems are not linked in the core but linked to the fact that my computer is being stupid and possibly the even my router is having issue atm. I restarted and reset the computer and then reset the server and it loaded up jsut fine. I was able to enter into the server with multiple races and use their racial items no problems attached.

So in final saying it is not a server core problem but a computer or router issue which i will work on getting fixed as soon as i can but this issue will require money to fix and thus may take me a short bit of time to finish fully working out. I am sorry for the delay and i will get it fixed as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:52 am

Yeah appaarently its gone all wierd again. Someone said it happened whilst they were running into the SW Crypts (or was it NW...). Anyway, everythings dead again and Ive even noticed another thing it kills. You cant even use CHAIRS now.

I'lve left a message in the log in room for anyone who wants to go in to call a DM. If Im not in the server at the time, contact me on jhaskett@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server crashs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashs...   Server crashs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server crashs...
Page 1 of 1