White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server item Restrictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Server item Restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Server item Restrictions

*AC and Attack/ enhancement bonus of plus 4
*No more than two damage types on a weapon none over 1d6
*Limited resistances to two types per item and no more than 10 on any one item.
*Ablity bonuses are limited to +4 in total on any one item and no more than two points to any one stat on an item. (ie you can have gloves with plus to con and str or plus 4 to any one stat)
*DR will be limited to 2/10
*Regen is limited to rings only and only three points.
*Spell resistance is limited to 15
*No item my give out more than two bonus spell slots no matter what the spell level.
*Any spell storing item is limited to two spells.
*Only one spell casting power is allowed on an item unless it is racially given and no more than three times per day. (ie you can have boots that give you a once per day spell casting power of haste but it could not give you haste and say stone skin)
*No properties are allowed on items that give any type of immunities. This will include items with freedom of movement as well as full immuties to any other property.
*Partial Immunities are limited to 5% to any item and no more than two per item
*No permanate haste allowed on any item.

Should you find one of these items in server report it to a dm and you will be compensated for the item with coin or a compatible item either crafted or from basic pallet. A dm may point out an items properties as illegal but should you not give up said item of illegality the dm reserves the right to take said item and yield no compensation what so ever to you for it.

There will be some items that will drop during the transition into this please help us to keep items in a manageable level so that properties do not run out of control thank you.
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Destard Construcs drops +4 AC and +5 / 15 dmg reduction armor
and a +4 STR bracers

Destard Demons drops a +5 STR belt

note that these drops except the armor, only occur wen the monsters are spawned OUTSIDE destard dungeon

At Barovia, the Adventurers guild lost city guardian spears drops 2d6 piercing dmg , keen, +2 spears

the same adventures guild has a sword on its wall, it contains the property Holy Avenger, dunno if its allowed, its also +2, keen and 1d4 positivee dmg

The Barovia Dark monastary undead monsters drops a staff that gives +10 positive energy protection

near destard at Eranas something, you can get a staff that gives 3 spell slots both to sorc and wizards

at that city to the west, leybury I think, the horse like men, drops scimitars that gives 2d4 cold dmg

thats all I can think of
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:02 am

alrighty then that's pretty much all azaales items, i'm pretty sure azzy has to run around as the butt naked lionfaced freaky immortal, that you can't help but stare at affraid .... *cough cough* ......again

Free as a barn swallow

i hope all you haven't forgoten those days
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:26 am

So do these restrictions mean that Armors with +4 Are alright, but only +4 Enhancement can be the maximum, or that +4 Armors are to be removed and that +3 and lower are the maximums.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:34 am

I was confused about this too last night but Knight cleared it up for me. +4 is the maximum. However even so, I think some of the items that were droped down in Destard werent supposed to. Will have to wait on Knights word for that. Until then Im keeping a list of who has what and when I confirm its legal or not I'll deal with it then.

Dont worry, if it is a prohibited item we will replace it for the new maximum. So if you have an amulet with +5 AC, we will replace that with a +4. Its only a minor change and now I understand whats going on I dont see what all the fuss has been about. These seem fair to me because you will STILL be able to get unique items through Quests and DM events.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:03 am

as of what I read

it seens that you can have a max of +4 stats into 1 eqp BUT each individual stats can only go up as +2, so yourr gloves can be 2 STR and 2 con for example, but not 4 str

thats what I got from it
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:16 am

Yeah thats what I read but the way its worded it can also be interpreted differently. That you can still have +4 to a single stat. However I think we have misinterpreted this.

Last night Vik was reimbursed an Amulet from a +5 Wisdom to a +4. So that would mean the maximum you can have for a item that only has 1 stat boost would be +4. Where as if you have an item with 2 stat increases, say STR and CON, each stat increase maxes out at +2, making it a collective score of +4.

If youre still confused I'll put it another way...

Amulet of Protection +4 = Very Happy

Bracers of Strength and Constitution +2 = Very Happy

Bracers of Strength, Constitution and Wisdom +1 = Evil or Very Mad

Bracers of Strength and Constitution +3 = Evil or Very Mad

Put it this way...The collective value of the stats can only add up to 4 maximum. And you can only have two different stats on any one item.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server item Restrictions   Server item Restrictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server item Restrictions
Page 1 of 1