White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So.................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riei

Riei

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-16

So................. Empty
PostSubject: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 am

Server is oficially dead?

At the moment Im playing on KNB dragonlance, but as far as settings goes, nothing can beat Wordl of Darkness setting

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:48 pm

To my knowledge, Knights been working hard to get a new Mod ready. She's working alone now so changes and updates will come slowly. She was hoping to get a test mod up last week but the powers that be decided against that. Hopefully maybe one this weekend?
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:46 am

good to know there still is semi active player bass, even if it's small Razz

but i'm still waiting. WW is probably the only reason i still have nwn installed
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 pm

Same here, altough Dragonlnce setting iscool, it does not allow megalomaniac word conquering characters like Riei
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm

Riei wrote:
Same here, altough Dragonlnce setting iscool, it does not allow megalomaniac word conquering characters like Riei
New module probably wont either. Low magic setting. You wont be able to get Godly powers or overthrow large forces alone.

I spoke with Knight a few days ago and she says she hasnt been able to make any new areas due to her busy schedule. So in an effort to try and get a mod ready soon for us shes been disecting one of her old Dragonlance modules and patching the pieces together to try and create our first module.
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Who mentioned power?

Riei doesnt need power, he needs only to be allowed to take Sorcerer levels without having half of the world hunting him for not being part of their little group x_x

edit:: and I wouldnt , I mean REALLY wouldnt, mind if we had the good and old nebari back

it served its purpose

altoughI like Xanthis and stuff(more wilderness less city)

Nebariwas also nice in its own way
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 am

i'm w/ rei, lots of city just kinda... "throws off the slight horror"

but nebrari did serve its purpose lol
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Last I heard from Knight about the module areas was that it was going to be based around several large cities but you wouldn't be able to leave the starting city (Omen) until much later. Whether shes been able to keep to this plan when creating makeshift areas with the old ones she has, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:57 pm

las you heard was when exactly?
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:04 pm

One or two weeks ago. Shes busy with work so I dont get to talk to her as often anymore.
Back to top Go down
L33tgle

L33tgle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:40 am

I take it that we're supposed to consider this dead?
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:57 am

unless a miraculously good scripter appears to help knight, I guess so
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:13 pm

I havent spoken or seen Knight in over a month now. I've no idea whats going on but I think its safe to say that the project is dead. WW wont be coming back unfortunately. Sad
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Sad but true

if you guys are looking for servers, dragonlance KNB is a good one

it has a few restrictions(to make a vamp you first need a lv 40 char and that char must make a quest potion)

but it has a nice community

There is this new Starwars server Ive been wanting to try too(rise of rebels) but Im just not in the mood for lightsabers
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:45 am

I've actualy uninstalled NWN from my computer now. Tired of all the mediocre and dying servers...I play mainly on my XBOX now and sometimes on WoW.
Back to top Go down
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm

yep i officially don't have nwn on my computer either

i mainly go outside now

or fps or call of duty

i'm getting nwn2 though.... i seriously don't know why i keep checking the forum Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Warlock_734 wrote:

i mainly go outside now

or fps or call of duty

i'm getting nwn2 though.... i seriously don't know why i keep checking the forum Crying or Very sad Sad

Hope?
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Warlock_734 wrote:

i mainly go outside now

or fps or call of duty

Oh well that's great, you really didn't contribute anything to the server in the first place.

Enjoy your time outside, I still have a good laugh at those PM's you sent me on the Dark Hour forums, Should I post them here to get some kicks?

- Oronis
Back to top Go down
Riei

Riei

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 pm

well I await someone to make another WW server ^^

nothing else seens decent on NwN RP servers nowadays
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Most people moved over to NWN2, so good servers are hard to find now...

If I ever catch Knight online I'll try and see if I can convince her to bring back WW, either the most recent module or even Nebari... We'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
L33tgle

L33tgle

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:49 pm

I still look, and wait, and hope, that there will be a good WW server up....

*sighs, turning twords the door* *shaking his head, turning and walking back* *he sits, waiting for the day for a WW server to turn up*
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Knights not even online anymore. Sad

I send her offline MSN messages, I send her e-mails. But nothing... No reply.

I'll keep trying.
Back to top Go down
L33tgle

L33tgle

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:48 am

I've been thinking of getting a WW server up. and Jakey, (You're the only one that's been loging in recently) Do you know if I could get the module from someone, or maybe where I could download the WW Nabrari (I think....) module.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm

You've obviously never registered with our forum over at the Bioware site L33tgle. WW is coming back, Knightstar lives (although is having a rough time at the moment) and plans to get a new server up soon which will deliver a pure-er WhiteWolf expreience compared to the last Dark Eon server. That means no Soul Seekers, Immortals, Arians or Xerbens. Back to basic WhiteWolf. Also it will be based in a city not too dissimilar to Nebaari called Omen, which is set in Prague.

The server wont be up for another few weeks at the earliest, but register on the Bioware site for the updates or add my MSN and I'll keep you posted.

NWN.Bioware.com | White Wolf - Dark Eon Guild Forum

That link leads to the forum, and my MSN is jhaskett(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk (I used bracketed words so that I dont get spammed withjunk mail...) so you can add me there if you want speedier updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.................   So................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: General Game Play discussion :: General-
Jump to: