White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

6/10 bugs I noticed today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliveta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: 6/10 bugs I noticed today   Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 am

Tried to log in another Garou to check out other areas, and the box into the world is not allowing that Garou to enter. Box does not start the conversation. Tried it with a vampire and an immortal, and they did not get any conversation either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: 6/10 bugs I noticed today   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:00 pm

This is due to what I'd like to call the "Server Meltdown Bug".

What it is is that when something new is implimented, it has a fight with the Olanders core. Blows are thrown until one of the sides chooses to push the big red button that says "Do Not Push!". The result? Literaly EVERYTHING in the server dies. Conversations, item abilities, creatures refuse to spawn, you cant even cast spells.

Last night however, we had a run in with an old friend. SCARSS. Most of you will know him well for being the father of the previous WhiteWolf module. He's been gone for awhile but made his prodigal reapperance last night and offered Knight the core that he had been working on for the server back before work ate him. From what I know she's been working to get it implimented ASAP and hopefully this will make alot of bugs, including the SMB bug, dissapear!

When Knight gets on MSN Im sure we'll get an update on her progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youfail.org/
Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 6/10 bugs I noticed today   Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:55 pm

This is because SCARSS is the fucking god of WhiteWolf and we should all bow down before his almighty presence.

Jakey throw me your MSN so I can add you, mines Jivendus@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/10 bugs I noticed today   

Back to top Go down

6/10 bugs I noticed today
Page 1 of 1