White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

missing required tileset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kateros

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-07

missing required tileset Empty
PostSubject: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:16 pm

I was interested in seeing this server, and I have downloaded every one of the required haks. But whenever I try to log into the server it says I'm missing the de_tileset.hak. Have I missed something that is very obvious or is this just not actually posted anymore?
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Did you download the .exe files which install everything to their required location?
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:03 pm

I am also experiencing this problem.
Back to top Go down
Kateros

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:58 pm

The only .exe available is for the tlk. I need specifically de_tileset.hak. It is not in the links for the required files to play, or on nwvault.

Maybe it used to be on filefront and the admin took it down?
Back to top Go down
Jivendus

Jivendus

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:43 pm

I'll talk to KS about it (Our lovely Administrator) and see if she uploads it on her Filefront so keep a eye out
Back to top Go down
Kateros

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Thank you Jivendus and Lady Knightstar.
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:27 pm

Last I remember, Knightstars FileFront page had the de_tilesets on there too. It had all the files PLUS the .exe available.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:07 pm

I added in another link for the hak that vanished suddenly on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missing required tileset   missing required tileset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

missing required tileset
Page 1 of 1