White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NWN Diamond,2.7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-15

NWN Diamond,2.7 Empty
PostSubject: NWN Diamond,2.7   NWN Diamond,2.7 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:14 am

Okay my little cutie-pies i got my new computer set up and useable and all nice and shiny and color-full

But one BIG problem, nwn starts at 2.6 right; well that's not the problem, the problem is that ic an't find the 2.7 patch. Everyone that i find wont work. Yea, i know the system hates me, right ? so if anyone still has they're patch (the saved file for the download) or a good link it would be much appreciated.

Cause unplugging the new one, just for one server is getting kinda hard. Every day the wires get more tangled and tangled >.> and i even shocked myself a couple of times. Soon there will be nothing more then a tangly mess of Death from electrocution >_<
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

NWN Diamond,2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWN Diamond,2.7   NWN Diamond,2.7 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:36 am

Havent you tried the Vault? Or even searching the official NWN forums over at Bioware?
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

NWN Diamond,2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWN Diamond,2.7   NWN Diamond,2.7 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:51 pm

-Jakey- wrote:
Havent you tried the Vault? Or even searching the official NWN forums over at Bioware?
why yes i have, i acttually can't find it on either of them I even tried with google. it takes me either to a update that is dead, a revert patch from 8-7, or one that when i am installing will straight up tell me "This patch will not work"
Back to top Go down
-Jakey-

-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

NWN Diamond,2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWN Diamond,2.7   NWN Diamond,2.7 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Im dreading getting my new comp now...
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org/
Warlock_734

Warlock_734

NWN Diamond,2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWN Diamond,2.7   NWN Diamond,2.7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:06 am

yea, so far it's a nightmare, i found all the hakpaks no problem now that i know what i'm looking for. I might have to put my old hard drive in the new computer. Or maybe i can find my original save file and skydrive it to myself who knows. Neutral till i find that proper update i have to switch off computers, which is Really annoying. And my chords keep getting more and More tangled up. Maybe i it's jus My game. Cause i know how karma likes to send birds my way >.>. Luckly my warlock senses are ten times better then spidey senses Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NWN Diamond,2.7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWN Diamond,2.7   NWN Diamond,2.7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWN Diamond,2.7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: General Game Play discussion :: General-
Jump to: