White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Unfinished Conversation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Unfinished Conversation?   Tue May 20, 2008 11:13 am

I was talking to someone in game today and when I Alt+Tabed to go and open up a window and read the forums I disconnected and lost all the things she said. If you are active on the forum could you please either contact me in game or send me a PM with whatever it was you were trying to tell me, as it seemed important at the time.

I believe your character was...Alessandra or something similar? Shewolf Pally/Monk character. Had a talking sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youfail.org/
Cliveta

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Conversation?   Tue May 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Cain got me thru the box this morning, it was hosed, and he fixed it and rebooted. I then went thru the box and selected my garou stuff, and entered the game. I was running through the SW crypts in the first level when Viktor Von something logged in and tried to enter through the box. Instantly my special abilities were gone, and I was stuck in Crinos form. Viktor was transported to the race choser room and he said to me, what is this, I have to choose to be a vampire again. so I am assuming he was transported to the race choser room when he already had a race, and everything got hosed from there. the only scripts that seem to still work are those that were copied from standard NWN scripts. ie. the ancient kings down in the sewer still worked, and dummies in the adventurer's guildhall are the only things I could find that were still working. All custom content seems to have gotten hosed. Note up to the point when Viktor tried to go thru the box to get in, everything was spawning and working correctly. I'd check Viktor's character for bugs, even though I think it was more related to being the next person through the box than who or what his character was, although, you still aught to check out his and my characters to verify there is nothing buggie about them. My character is Alasandra Galbraith under account Ja'Lavahr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viktor

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Conversation?   Tue May 20, 2008 3:43 pm

i dont think it has to do with my character. possibly there is a conflict with the vampire script itself. i heard the same story with another vampire that logged on. something is seriously wrong and needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Jakey-

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Conversation?   Tue May 20, 2008 5:14 pm

There are many different theories on whats going on. But we cant proove any until Knight comes home and checks the server herself. Please try to be patient. I did throw an event earlier to try and keep everyone entertained despite the tragedy and I apologise if you missed it.

I must point out its not a minority thats suffering. Its everyone. Even the DM's. The One Ring doesnt work and nor does any other item that triggers a conversation. Also non of the spells are working. I even tried using Hellball. It spawned the spinning ball visual, but the explosion never happened. Very strange goings on...

I will state this though, and it is completely my own opinion. There are too many errors going on for this to be a hiccup in scripting... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youfail.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Conversation?   

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Conversation?
Page 1 of 1