White Wolf: Dark Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Wolf: Dark Aeon

White Wolf: Dark Aeon is a world of fantasy and horror and intrigue. We strive to enhance your gaming experiance with rich history, mystery, horror, and versatility.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hak files

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariellah

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The Hak files Empty
PostSubject: The Hak files   The Hak files Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Could you please put these in a single downloadable file for us technically challenged people?

Luckily I had a nice fellow to help me, but there might be other out there who don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dielf

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The Hak files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hak files   The Hak files Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:38 pm

lol yeah... I had problem finding and dling all those haks.
Would be nice to have such
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

The Hak files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hak files   The Hak files Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:33 pm

We are currently working on compiling the haks into one file for you all. Do be patient with us there. We should have customizable haks available and up for you soon which will be a self exe for ease of use. Just might take us a week or more to get it all set up. There are some 2da bugs we are currently fixing before we compile it all together for you.
~Caine
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolfdarkaeon.heavenforum.com
Jaws

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-13

The Hak files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hak files   The Hak files Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:07 am

As long as I get one large .rar file, I am happy.
Back to top Go down
Viktor

Viktor

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-26

The Hak files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hak files   The Hak files Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:04 pm

im looking to join and try out the server as well. as im a white wolf fan.

however it took quite a bit of searching on the net to find this forum. and im still confused on what hack files i need and dont need to play.

perhaps making those two things easyer in the near future would really increase the servers numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hak files Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hak files   The Hak files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hak files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Wolf: Dark Aeon :: General Game Play discussion :: General-
Jump to: